Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kaitlyn's Senior Shoot

I don't know what more to say than I LOVED doing this shoot!! I loved Kaitlyn, I loved Kaitlyn's mom, I loved the colors, I loved the location, I loved how comfortable and perfect Kaitlyn was in front of the camera, everything worked out great! Kaitlyn is graduating this year which is a reminder to me of just how long ago I graduated (10 years ago this year wow!!)... She is so much fun, super spunky, been in cheer since the 7th grade, and do I even need to mention how beautiful she?! She's got the whole package plus some! Watch out guys, she's a real catch! I guess I'll stop and share some picture overload now...















































5 comments:

Randee said...

I love this shoot! Seriously when Beegh and I come into town I am totally having you take pictures for us!

Flaherty Fam said...

What a fun shoot! I love the umbrella pics. She's so lucky to have senior pics she will love forever.

thegoulds said...

Wow, Camille! These photos are AMAZING!!!

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

FUN shoot!! Great job, her eyes are crazy cool!

Erin Nicole said...

I LOVE These!! So good girl!