Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Amber High School Senior

Where do I start with Amber? She is so dang cute! Seriously, do you ever remember being as cute in high school as some of these HS girls are these days?! While doing this shoot Amber had a guy hitting on her and asking if he could watch for a few minutes! Amber is so sweet, really genuine and super fun! At one point during our shoot she told me that she would do anything I wanted her to do and literally 2 seconds later she practically jumped into a tree! I guess being the youngest of 3 brothers would give you a spunky a side. Amber is going to study sign language in college, which I'm certain she'll do great with!




























Amber's mom ordered a 24x36 of this print and it was adorable!!

6 comments:

Flaherty Fam said...

I love Amber's pics. They turned out so cute and yes she is gorgeous. We went to her grad party last night and she had her fun pics up and everyone just loved them. Great job, Camillian!!

The Van Fam said...

Those are great Camille!

The Gardners said...

Camille, I'm a good friend of Molly's and I just thought I would tell you I LOVE your photography. I work at Stonebridge Manor and see a lot of photographers and I am so impressed! You are very talented!!

Clay's gal said...

You knock my socks off girl! I sooooo want to have you take some new born shots when our baby gets here! Then when I get skinney again some family pics! You rock!

Clay's gal said...

You were one of the first people on my shower list! I'm bummed that you didn't get it! I'm glad you told me cuz I thought you just couldn't come! Know that you FOR SURE were invited! I would have LOVED to see you!

Brandi Watkins said...

I love these pics. Where did you take them? I would love to have you do some of me and my 3 there!