Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Monumental Day...For us!

Today was a GREAT day!! Brian graduated from the ASU MBA Evening Program!! I am so proud of him! Not only is he graduating but he is graduating with nearly a 4.0. Working full-time, attending evening MBA courses and having a family is a lot to juggle all at once for 2 years! It's hard to believe that the day has actually come! We definitely had our rocky and not to mention crazy moments...well weeks but we're here and I believe stronger than ever! I am so excited to have Brian home at nights with us now!! Especially for Ellah Lu, who rarely had a chance to see her daddy during the week. It's hard to put into words what an accomplishment I feel like this is for Brian and for us. We've both learned and grown so much over these past two years. I've been making a long list of chores for Bri that he can now get started on!! Just kidding, Brian doesn't need any list, he usually needs to make them for me :)... Brian is one of the most motivated individuals I know. He will complete ANY project that he starts and will not stop (this is a hard one for me, sleep always gets the best of me). He is always willing to help out someone in need. He is dedicated at all that he sets out to do. He is constantly researching and taking the time to become well educated in topic that peeks even the slightest interest for himself or for anyone he knows. I love you Bri Babe!! I'm so proud of you!!



This past Wednesday President Obama spoke at ASU. And yes, Brian, myself, my dad (he flew in from TX to be with us), Brian's mom, and my sister-in-law attended this event even with all the craziness and people there. Obama's speech, putting aside any political views, was actually really great and motivating.












A couple of Bri's friends from the program

8 comments:

Sally said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats...to both of you! I am so happy for you guys! I love the pic of him on the big screen...awesome!

Auburn said...

way to go brian! what an accomplishment.

The Hatch Family !!! said...

Wow what a wonderful accomplishment! Congratulations Brian and how exciting to have your hubby home again. Arts younger brother graduated that day as well! It just gets me all excited thinking that one day we'll be there too, one day! You can almost see the relief and love and excitement radiate from the two of you. You two are so dang cute together enjoy your free time together, yeah! Congrats again!

Staci said...

Congratulations Brian!!!

Brandi Watkins said...

Wow!Congratulations!! So huge. I miss you girl!

Flaherty Fam said...

That is an awesome accomplishment! Way to go Brian! I love all the fun grad pics.

Erik & Marcie +2 said...

Wow congrats! What a huge accomplishment! I'm sure you're so excited he'll be around a bit more. So did Obama use a tele-prompter? lol just curious.

Mechams said...

OH congratulations. It will be so nice to have your hubby back!