Friday, May 8, 2009

Mr. Personality

So I've been a total blog slacker. After returning home on Sunday from two weeks of vacation to CA and TX it's been a crazy busy week! Don't we all need a vacation from our vacations?! Or maybe I was just enjoying a no responsibility a little too much :)...

Now on to my post... A few weeks back, before vacations, I did a senior shoot of this handsome guy, Shea. Can we just say Mr. Personality?! He was so much fun and goofy as ever! I loved doing this shoot! And just to fill you in, this is Kaitlyn's older brother. Personality, good looks and fun must run in the family! I just loved doing pictures for these two, they were so great and enjoyable to be around! And I also wanted to give a shout out to Milanos Music Store and tell them thanks for letting us borrow a guitar during our shoot. Shea is very musically talented and we wanted some pictures showing off his guitar skills!

Later that night after our shoot together I got an email from Shea's mom, Kim (did I mention how great she is too honestly!), saying that Shea old her he wants me to be his wife! He dropped the subject after his mom let him know I was taken... I love it! I can imagine that he's a big flirt! Here's a few from our shoot...






















4 comments:

Staci said...

What a cutie. Those pictures are great!!

The Silly Nilly Family said...

That's awesome. I love it. Looks like you captured his spunky spirit really well!

Flaherty Fam said...

Wow, you worked your magic again. I love this shoot and Shea is such a stud. I love his clothes!

Holly Fry said...

This kid is SO cute! I love these pic's!